Welcome to MH Padel Junior program!
We train juniors in Padel. There are recreational opportunities for beginners, active players and competitive juniors for the age of 7 - 18 years old.
- Autumn season 26 September – 16 December 2022
- Spring season 9 January – 26 May 2023
- Groups are committed for one semester at a time. Separate registration is not required for the spring term, but the groups will continue after Christmas with the same schedules and group divisions.
- There are no coaching during autumn and winter holidays, Easter or public holidays.
- Normal sports equipment, indoor shoes and a drinking bottle are required for Padel lessons.
- The price includes court costs, coaching, rental racket and club shirt as a joining gift.
The beginner's group is intended for juniors who want to practice Padel with coach. No previous Padel experience is required in the beginner group. The junior can choose whether to train once, twice or more times per week.
In the beginners' group, the focus is on training the basic skills of Padel, without forgetting to play and have fun. The goal in the exercises is to generate experiences of success and the joy of movement. MH Padel coaches are responsible for the training.
Active & Competitive Juniors
The junior is motivated to develop and, for his age, has at least a moderate command of hitting techniques and knows how to use his skills in game situations. The group's training aims at development and in the future moving to a competition group. The active group is intended for enthusiastic juniors for all ages.
The active group should train three times a week and MH Padel coaches are responsible for the training.
MH Padel Junior Program
|Junior Program Weekdays 16:00 - 17:30 and 17:30 - 19:00 (90 min padel lesson)|
|16:00 - 17:30||7 - 11 years old|
|17:30 - 19:00||12 - 18 years old|
|1x Week||€99 per month|
|2x Week||€198 per month|
|3x Week||€297 per month|
|4x Week||€396 per month|